Virtual Worlds Conference and Expo
Virtual Worlds Conference and Expo: Following on from the first virtual worlds conference in New York back in March, next week sees the event move to San Francisco.
This conference has a very wide range of topics including:
Entertainment and Marketing
- Advertising in Virtual Spaces
- ROI – How the Rules Are Changing *
- Entertainment in Virtual Worlds – It’s Not Games. it’s Not TV. It’s….
- Case Studies from leading entertainment companies, brands and agencies
- Kids and Teen Worlds – What You Need to Know
- Learn from marketers, brands and agencies
- Measure real-world results and campaign metrics
Virtual Worlds for the Enterprise
- Putting Virtual Environments to Work
- Security and Technical Implementation Issues
- Business Process Management
- Applications that Work
- Best Practices for Employees in Virtual Worlds
- Creating a User Community in Second Life
- How to go big – or go small.
Community and Customer Service
- Community Management in 3D Spaces
- Managing Social Interactions in Virtual Worlds: Tools and Techniques
- Demographics and Numbers: Where Things Are and Where They’re Headed **
- Event Planning – Keeping Users Engaged
- The Importance of Narrative: Keeping Your Community Involved
- Understanding the Avatar – Why Are People Here Anyway?
- Interface issues and designing engaging simulations